What is Vertigo?
- Vertigo is a symptom, rather than a condition itself.
- It's the sensation that you, or the environment around you, is moving or spinning.
- Attacks of Vertigo can develop suddenly and last for a few seconds, or they may last much longer.
If you have severe Vertigo, your symptoms may last from days to weeks, disrupting your life.
- When grouped together, symptoms of dizziness, Vertigo, and off-balance feelings make up to 30% of all consultations in neurology, otorhinolaryngology, and old age medicine.
- Many of these symptoms arise from dysfunction of the Vestibular system in the inner ear.
Why choose KD Hospital's Vertigo Clinic?
KD Hospital's Vertigo Clinic offers a range of treatment options for patients with chronic vertigo. The resolution and treatment time for Vertigo depends on the nature of the condition.
We specialize in management of Vertigo disorder with help of specialization tests like VNG (Videonystagmography) & Radiological tests under one roof.
- Our Vertigo & Balance disorder management clinic is one of the few Hospital’s in Gujarat with the facility of VNG (Videonystagmography).
- All the specialist consultants such as Neurologist, Otologist & psychologist can be consulted under one roof.
- All the diagnostic tests can be done at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad
What are the Treatment options offered by Us?
Dizziness and balance disorders can be treated effectively with any one or a combination of more than one of the below options:
- Medicinal management.
- Re-positioning manoeuvres.
- Rehabilitation therapy (Vestibular).
- Surgery in a few exceptional cases that can't be managed through medication or other methods.
- Diet and lifestyle changes.
Visit our Vertigo Clinic today to get treated.