KD Arthroplasty Fellowship Programme is an eminent and influential Fellowship Programme in India for Orthopaedic Surgeons. This fellowship programme is formulated under the guidance of Sr Joint Replacement Surgeons having done 20,000+ Orthopaedic Surgeries - Dr. Hemang Ambani,
Dr. Ateet Sharma, Dr. Amir Sanghavi and Dr. Chirag Patel who also happen to be Sr Consultants at KD Hospital.
This fellowship is aspired to gain a balanced, evidence-based, patient-centred education and training in arthroplasty. The fellow will progressively be allocated duties in the operating room as well as in OPD wherein he can observe and learn an experience-based scientific method to the treatment of arthritic patients and thereby evolve to plan a comprehensive treatment that would include pre-operative evaluation, selection of the implant, surgical methodology and post-operative care. The fellow will also learn how to approach various kinds of arthroplasty surgeries in different cases.
This fellowship programme is for 6 months including theoretical and practical training.
- The doctor should be eligible for being registered with the Medical Council of India
- Minimum one year of experience after completing MS/DNB/Diploma
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Educational qualifications
- Letter of Recommendation
Educational Program Highlights
- 6-months fellowship program that is enriched with academic education along with a gamut of practical and theoretical learnings
- Mentorship under Sr Joint Replacement Surgeons having cumulative experience of 20,000+ surgeries
- Allied Orthopaedic Training that includes trauma, spine surgeries and sports injuries
- Fellows are expected to present journal clubs, seminars, interesting case presentations, pre and post-operative x-ray discussions
- Exposure to Joint Replacement Surgeries - particularly of Knee, Hip, Shoulder and Elbow
- Dr. Hemang Ambani, Sr Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Dr. Ateet Sharma, Sr Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Dr. Chirag Patel, Sr Joint Replacement Surgeon
- Dr. Amir Sanghavi, Sr Joint Replacement Surgeon
Enrolment For Fellowship
The enrolment process will follow once we receive the application form. The selection for the fellowship programme is based on the merit in which all the applicants for this programme will be interviewed with one on one personal/virtual meet by the panel at a mutually agreeable time. After all the interviews are being conducted, the selected fellow will be informed about their enrollment through a call or an email.
Scan the QR Code below to process for application:
For more Information Call : +91 6359603 644 or Email: email@example.com