We value your family and friends and recognize that they are an important part of your recovery process.
- For the comfort of all our patients, we request you to limit your visitors during visiting hours 11 A.M. to 1 P.M. and 5 P.M. to 7P.M.
- Please note that visitors may be restricted according to a patient’s medical condition and/or special needs.
- At the time of admission, you will be issued passes for attendants and visitors. Please request your attendant and visitors to wear/display these passes while in the hospital premises. In case of loss of the pass, you may get in touch with the Help Desk located in the hospital main entrance.
- Visits by children under the age of 12 are not allowed on patient floors. This is to protect children from catching any infection
- Sanitize hands before and after visiting.
No spitting/smoking inside the campus premises.
Outside food & beverages are not allowed inside campus premises.
- Use of mobile phones is prohibited where critical medical equipment and patient monitoring systems are in operation