Dr. Vivek Nanda
Consultant Emergency MedicineBook An Appointment
- DNB (Emergency Medicine)
- M.D. Medicine
- 3+ years of Experience
- Dr Vivek Nanda is well trained with all the lifesaving interventions such as Endotracehal Intubation, Needle Decompression, Tube Thoracostomy, IV cannulation, Central Venous Catheter placement, Arterial Catheterization, Emergency Cricothyrotomy and diagnostic procedure like eFast Scan and RUSH Scan.
- Management of Critically ill patients including those on ventilator support and patients requiring ionotropic support.
- Trained & skilled in Advance Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS), Advance Neonatal Resuscitation Provider (NRP) & National Ultrasound Life Support (NULS).
- Dr Vivek Nanda is currently working as a Full-Time Consultant in the Emergency Medicine Department at K.D Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- He has previously worked as an Emergency Physician at Apollo Hospital, Bangalore.
- Also, worked as Emergency Physician at Narayana Health, Bangalore.
- He has worked as a Medical Reviewer/Drug Safety Physician at Lambda Therapeutic Research Ltd, Ahmedabad.
Fellowship & Achievements
- Dr Vivek Nanda is a Certified Trainer for Emergency management course as approved by ICMR & WHO in association with Society of Emergency Medicine, India.
- As a Drug Safety Specialist he has established expertise in Medical reviewing and Managing Aggregate reports.
- He has received the Young Faculty Award by the Society of Emergency Medicine in 2018.