Gastro-Intestinal & Hepatobiliary Surgery
Dr. Divakar Jain
Senior Consultant, Liver Transplantation & HPB SurgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in liver transplantation
- DNB (Surgical Gastroenterology)
- 15+ years of Experience in Surgery
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Liver Transplantation
- Robotic donor hepatectomy
- Robotic HPB surgery
- Paediatric liver transplantation
- Currently working as Senior Consultant, Liver Transplantation & HPB Surgeon at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Previously worked at several prominent medical organizations all over India as a Senior Consultant.
Paper & Publications
- “Hepatic Artery Thrombosis after Living Donor Liver Transplantation-Looking beyond Re-Transplantation" e-poster presentation at “The 2017 Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA, LICAGE “ at Prague.
- Paper on “Pancreatic head masses – how to predict malignancy” at IASG conference in Kolkata, 2013
- Poster on “Total pancreatectomy – is it worthwhile” at IASG conference in Kolkata, 2013
- Poster on “Does the level of oesophageal anastomosis decide the postoperative morbidity in oesophageal surgeries” at IASG conference in Kolkata, 2013
- Poster on “Construction and validation of a probability model to predict malignancy in tropical calcific pancreatitis patients with pancreatic head masses” at IHPBA conference in Hyderabad, 2015.