Dr. Aditi Bhatt
Consultant Surgical OncologistBook An Appointment
- MCh (Surgical Oncology)
- 14+ years of Experience
- Performed 3000+ CRS/HIPEC procedures in the last 5 years
Areas of Expertise
- Peritoneal cancer
- Gastrointestinal and Gynaecological cancers
- Cytoreductive surgery, HIPEC, PIPAC for peritoneal malignancies
- Open and MIS for abdominal malignancies
- Currently working as a Consultant Surgical Oncologist at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Dr Bhatt is a pioneer in the field of Surgical Oncology, specializing in the field of peritoneal cancer & its management.
- Her key areas of research are surgical therapies for ovarian cancer, outcomes of surgical treatment of peritoneal metastases and patterns of peritoneal dissemination in peritoneal malignancies.
- She has gained expertise in Cytoreductive surgery & HIPEC (Hyperthermic intraperitoneal chemotherapy).
- She has received training in Cytoreductive surgery & HIPEC from one of the most premier institutes in France.
She has been the Principle investigator of the following studies registered with the Clinical Trials registry of India
- Patterns of peritoneal dissemination and response to systemic chemotherapy in common and uncommon peritoneal tumors treated with cytoreductive surgery (CTRI/2020/09/027709 )
- Primary versus interval CRS for patients with advanced (Stage IIIC and IVA) serous epithelial ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer – a prospective non-randomized multi-centric study (CTRI/2018/12/016789)
- Total parietal peritonectomy at interval cytoreductive surgery with/without HIPEC for advanced (Stage III-C/IV-A) ovarian, fallopian tube and primary peritoneal cancer- A prospective, comparative, multi-institutional study (TORPEDO)(CTRI/2018/08/015350)
- Indian HIPEC registry