Dr. Vinay Solanki
Consultant AnaesthesiaBook An Appointment
- PDCC in Cardiovascular & Neurosurgical Anaesthesia
- MD Anaesthesia
- 12+ years of Experience
- Airway Management (Adult, Paediatric & Neonatal)
- Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Vascular Access
- Transesophageal Echocardiography
- Regional Anaesthetic & Pain Techniques
- Ventilator Management
- Surgical procedures (Adult & Paediatric)
- - Intercostal Tube drain insertion
- - Plueral Aspiration
- Currently working as Consultant Anaesthesiologist at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Since 2008 he is working as a consultant anaesthesiologist in various speciality branches like General Surgery, Cardiac Surgery, Neurosurgery, laparoscopy, Obstetrics & Gynaecology surgeries, G.I surgeries, etc.
Presentations & Publications
- Effects on Haemodynamics during LMA Insertion: Comparision of Propofol-Ketamine, ropofol-Fentanyl and Propofol-Saline group.
- GISACON 2014: Paper presentation on “How correct is the length of CV Catheter: A TEE guided study”
- GISACON 2015: Conducted PBLD(Problem-based learning & discussion) on ETCO2.
- GISACON 2013: Presented Case report on “Anaesthetic Management of cytoreductive surgery with HIPEC”
- Intensive Care Update 2010, ISCCM Trivandrum Chapter on 3rd October, 2010.
- GISACON 2007 Rajkot, (State ISA Conference), Presented Case report on Anaesthetic Management of Bilateral carotid body tumor & awarded 2nd Best Case Presentation.