Neonatology & Paediatricians
Dr. Snehal Patel
Consultant PaediatricianBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Neonatology
- DNB Paediatrics
- 11+ years of Experience
- Dr Snehal Patel’s special interest lies in the area of Neonatal Ventilation and targeted Echocardiography.
- She is an expert in the field of Neonatal and Paediatric intensive care.
- She is adept at managing large number of Paediatric and Critical cases with best results.
- Currently working as Consultant Paediatrician at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Previously worked as Clinical Associate in Neonatal & Paediatric Intensive care at Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai.
- Consultant Neonatal and Paediatric Intensivist at CIMS Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- NICU - PICU Incharge at Isha Womens and Children Hospital, Baroda Gujarat.
- Senior Registrar at Krishna Child Critical Care centre, Baroda Gujarat.
Fellowship & Achievements
- Course coordinator and faculty of state conference workshop GIAPCON SIMULATION WORKSHOP.
- Faculty at Gandhinagar IAP for talk on “Neonatal PPHN”
- Faculty at Dahod IAP for talk on “Neonatal emergencies”
- Faculty at “INTACT” program initiated by UNICEF and IAP Gujarat.
- Course Co-ordinater of Advanced NRP April 2017 , Sola civil Hospital
- Course coordinator EEG workshop at CIMS hospital.
- Certificate course in Pediatric 2 D echocardiography with national faculties in CIMS hospital.
- Faculty in Postgraduate training course held at KGP Children Hospital, Baroda in 2013 & 2014.