Dr. Sandip Modh
Consultant NeurosurgeonBook An Appointment
- M.S (Gen. Surgery)
- Experience of 20+ Years
- Performed 3500+ Neurosurgery
- 2000+ Endovascular neurosurgery
- Dr Sandip Modh has special interest in Coil Embolization of Complex cerebral Aneurysm and Endovascular Neurosurgery, along with Endoscopic Neurosurgery, mechanical thrombectomy, cranial and spinal operations.
- Currently working as Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Previously worked as Associate Consultant at PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is a Pioneer in the field of Endovascular Neurosurgery in the Gujarat
Fellowship & Achievements
- Fellowship in Neuroradiology (KEMHP)
- Cerebrovascular Fellowship (FHU, Japan)
- Fellowship in Neuroendoscopy. (Trier, Germany)
- Member of Asian Congress of Neurological Surgeons.
- Member of Society of Neurovascular Intervention.
- Member of Neurology Society of India.