Dr. Samir Patel
Consultant NeurologyBook An Appointment
- MRCP (Neurology)
- DNB (Neurology)
- MD (Medicine)
- Experience of 9+ Years
- He is an expert in diagnosis and management of stroke (ischemic & haemorrhagic), epilepsy seizures, parkinsonism and movement disorders. Along with migraine, vertigo, Alzhiemer’s disease, dementia, nerve and muscle related disorder, neuro-infections, neurocritical care and spine related conditions.
- Dr. Samir Patel is Currently working as a Consultant Neurologist at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad. He is an expert in the diagnosis and management of stroke and epilepsy seizures.
Fellowship & Achievements
- He holds a speciality certificate in Neurology awarded by Federation of Royal College of Physicians, UK and Association of British Neurologists.
- He was awarded "AAN International Scholarship Award" by American Academy of Neurology.
- He was awarded bursary for WCN 2019 by World Congress of Neurology.
- He got “Young Investigator Award” at World Stroke Congress 2016.
- He was awarded “Dr A D Sehgal Best Neurology Resident Award” in 2015.
- He has more than 20 publications in National and International journals.
- He has presented scientific papers & posters at various National and International conferences
- Poster presentation on "Correlation of different sleep apnea scores with polysomnographic study in patients with acute stroke and transient ischemic attack" at World Congress of Neurology 2019, Dubai
- Poster presentation on “CLIPPERS-A rare brainstem syndrome” at DNACON 2016, New Delhi.
- Poster presentation on “Aspirin and clopidogrel resistance in Indian patients with ischemic stroke and its associations with gene polymorphisms” at 10th World Stroke Congress 2016, Hyderabad