Dr. Ruchir Devatia
Consultant NeurologyBook An Appointment
- DM (Neurology)
- MD (General Medicine)
- Treated 20,000+ patients
- 5000+ Neurological procedures
- Experience of 17+ Years
- Dr. Ruchir Devatia has special interest in comprehensive epilepsy care, EEG, nerve conduction studies and EMG.
- Currently working as Consultant Neurologist at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Previously worked in department of Neurology at Narayana multispeciality hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Developed outreach Neurology clinic at Hatkesh Hospital, Junagadh, only such center in the entire district.
Publications & Presentations
- Co-occurrence of radiological features of progressive supranuclear palsy and corticobasal degeneration, Neurology India, Vol. 55, issue 1, Jan-Mar 2007 Ruchir Divatia, Asha Kishore, Firosh Khan.
- Patterns and rate of recovery from aphasia following stroke: A prospective 1 year follow up study at 36th national conference of Indian speech and hearing association, January 2004, Mysore.
- Aphasia in acute stroke: A prospective study of clinical presentation, subcortical aphasia & patterns of recovery, International workshop on stroke, Neurosciences Indian Group, February 2004, Chennai.
- Progressive supranuclear palsy and corticobasal degeneration – Radiological overlap, Indian academy of neurology, 14th annual conference, September, 2005, Jaipur.