Dr. Ravish Kinkhabwala
Consultant OphthalmologyBook An Appointment
- FRC Ophthalmology (London, UK)
- FRCS (Ophthalmology)
- MD Ophthalmology (AIIMS, New Delhi)
- 7+ years of Experience
- Over 5000 Laser vision correction procedures performed including LASIK, PRK, LASIK enhancement.
- Over 2500 cataract surgeries by Phacoemulsification technique and extensive experience in the use of premium intraocular lens implantation.
- Cataract surgeries using Zepto PPC robotic surgical technique.
- Phacoemulsification technique training imparted to junior residents in over 100 cases.
- Over 50 cases of Implantable Collamer Lens (ICL) and IPCL ( Care Group, India) performed.
- Over 50 cases of collagen cross linking (C3R) performed.
- More than 500 Laser Peripheral Iridotomy and Capsulotomy procedures.
- Over 300 intravitreal injections of anti – VEGF agent.
- Advanced Diagnostic Modalities such as Corneal Pachymetry, Specular Microscopy & Corneal Topographic evaluation, Fundus Photography, Fluorescein Angiography, etc.
- Currently working as Consultant Ophthalmology at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Worked as Junior Resident at the prestigious Dr. Rajendra Prasad Centre for Ophthalmic Sciences, AIIMS, New Delhi with extensive hands-on and clinical experience in all departments of Ophthalmology with proficiency in cataract surgery by Phaco – emulsification technique.
- S Khokhar, R Sharma, B Patil, G Sinha, B Nayak, and RA Kinkhabwala, “A safe technique for in-the-bag intraocular lens implantation in paediatric cataract surgery”, European journal of ophthalmology, vol. 25, no. 1, pp. 57-59, 2015.
- Ayaz Janorwala, Satish Tilva, and Ravish Kinkhabwala, “Designing of Colour Vision Tests from RGB Colour Values obtained from Colour Shades associated with particular NDE”, NDE 2018 Conference & Exhibition of the society for NDT (ISNT), vol. 6, 2019.
- Vivek Kumar, Ravish Kinkhabwala, Parijat Chandra, Brijesh Takkar, Shorya Vardhan Azad, and Rajvardhan Azad, “Rescue with intravitreal bevacizumab in aggressive posterior retinopathy of prematurity poorly responsive to laser treatment”, Annals of Eye Science, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp. 1-4, 2018.
- Kartikeya R., Manthan Chaniyara, Ravish Kinkhabwala, Anubha Rathi, and Brijesh Thakkar, “Aflibercept-A new drug”, DOS Times, Vol. 18, No. 9 March, 2013.
- Atul Kumar, Ravish Kinkhabwala, Brijesh Thakkar, Shorya Vardhan Azad, Sangeeta Roy, “A new drug: Ocriplasmin (micro plasmin)”, DOS Times, Vol. 20, No. 5, November, 2014.