Dr. Krunal Tamakuwala
Consultant Interventional CardiologistBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Fundamental Critical Care Support
- Fellowship in Complex Coronary Interventions
- MD Internal Medicine
- DM Cardiology
- 6+ years of experience
- Performed 5000+ Coronary Intervention Surgeries
- 100+ Pacemaker Placements
- Coronary Interventions Angiography, Angioplasty including Angiographies in bypass patients, Primary Angioplasties in acute MI patients (PAMI).
- Peripheral and Renal Angioplasties.
- Complex Interventions like Bifurcation stenting, IVUS and OCT guided stenting, Chronic Total Occlusion stenting, ROTA Ablation in heavily calcified vessels.
- Assisted in Device closures like ASD, VSD and PDA.
- Successfully treated more than 1000 Heart Failure patients.
- Current : Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at KD Hospital
- Previous : Consultant Interventional Cardiologist at Jivraj Mehta Hospital, HCG and Saviour Hospital in Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Fellowship & Achievements
- Fellowship in Complex Coronary Interventions from Japan and South Korea in the year 2018-19
- Recipient of the prestigious "Emerging ICONS of GUJARAT 2020” Award from Chief Minister of Gujarat in the Best Healthcare, Cardiology category.
- Recipient of the "Excellence in Cardiology" Health ICONS Award in Ahmedabad, 2021.
- Presented 4 papers at the Cardiology Society of India Conference and received 2nd prize among cardiologists, Chennai - 2015.
- Presented 4 posters at the Cardiology Society of India Conference and received 1st prize, Kochi - 2016.
- 12 publications in various National and International Indexed Journals.