Dr. Hrutvij Bhatt
Consultant Spine SurgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Spine Surgery
- DNB Orthopaedics
- 8+ years of experience
- Dr. Hrutvij has a particular interest in Open and Minimal Invasive Spine Surgeries, Interventional Spine Procedures, Sports Injuries involving Spine, Deformity Correction, Cervical Spine Surgeries, Disc Replacement Surgery, and Cervical Herniated Disc Surgery
- He has experience working as a Senior Consultant at Holistic Spine Clinic.
- He was previously attached to Narayana Multispecialty Hospital, Apollo hospitals and SGVP hospital.
- He has previously worked as a Consultant Spine Surgeon at The Spine Clinic, Ahmedabad
Fellowship & Achievements
- Dr Hrutvij holds the record of the highest number of Dynamic Stabilization Surgeries performed in the past 7 years.
- He remains Co-Editor of a well-acclaimed publication of “Orthopaedic Principles” – A review by Dr Hitesh Gopalan and Sub-Editor of book “Practical Manual on Proximal Femur” by Dr Prof. J J Patwa
- Podium Presentation in Paediatric Orthopaedic Association National Conference (POSICON) 2013 as free paper on Clinical and Functional Outcome after Direct Vertebral Rotation in Idiopathic Thoraco-lumbar Scoliosis
- Podium Presentation in ASSICON 2015 in free paper session on Clinical Outcomes of Posterior Dynamic Stabilization of Lumbar Spine: Experience in 96 patients with Degenerative Lumbar Disease