Dr. Hemang Ambani
Consultant Orthopaedic surgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Knee Replacement Surgery, Revision Hip and Knee Replacement and Unicompartment Knee Replacement.
- MS Orthopaedics
- 25+ years of experience
- Performed 10,000+ surgeries including Knee and Hip Replacement
- Dr Hemang Ambani is a Special Panel Orthopaedic Surgeon at reputed organisations such as Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), and Physical Research Laboratory (PRL).
- He is trained in Conventional & Navigated Knee Replacement Surgery with Minimal Invasive Tissue Preserving approach.
- Exceptionally well-versed with the latest techniques of Joint replacement surgeries.
- He is a globally renowned figure in the field of Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement.
- He is a part of Shree Orthocare Associate, that manages Joint Replacement, Tertiary Trauma and Orthopaedic Department at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- He has been performing Joint Replacements since the last 2 decades. His clinical judgement and surgical abilities are well known.
Fellowship & Achievements
- Fellowships in Knee Replacement Surgery at Max Speciality Hospital, New Delhi and Sancheti Institute at Pune, India.
- Fellowship in Revision Knee Replacement in Brescia, Italy.
- Fellowship in Revision Hip and Knee Replacement in Wurzburg, Germany
- Fellowship in Unicompartment Knee Replacement in Southampton, UK
- Attended National Level Orthopaedic conferences and Replacement surgery workshops.
- Observerships at Comprehensive Pain Management Centre, Atlanta, USA and in Knee Replacement Surgery at Atlanta, USA.
- Attended workshop of Spinal Cord Simulator at Minneapolis, USA.
- Recent Advances of Primary & Revision Knee Joint Replacement at Indianapolis, Indiana, USA.
- Participated in the ZIMMER Total Knee Arthroplasty & Taper with Kinectiv Training at Chulalongkorn University Hospital, Bangkok.