Pulmonology & Critical Care
Dr. Harjit Dumra
Senior Consultant Pulmonology & Critical CareBook An Appointment
- Pulmonary & Critical Care Medicine
- MD Medicine
- 23+ years of Work Experience
- Pulmonary Infections
- Critical Care
- Pulmonary Fibrosis & Pulmonary Hypertension
- End stage Lung Disease & Lung Transplant
- Diagnostic Dilemmas
- Dr Harjit Dumra is well renowned pioneer in the field of Pulmonology and Critical Care. With a vast experience of more than 23 Years, he has experience in management of Pulmonary Infections, Critical Care, Management of Pulmonary Fibrosis & Pulmonary Hypertension along with End stage Lung Disease & Lung Transplant.
- Dr. Harjit is a respected National and International Faculty and has delivered talks on various topics across the country.
- He has done Observership in Lung transplant, Interventional Pulmonology & Pulmonology Hypertension at the renowned Cleveland Clinic.
- Appointed as a member of a consensus statement on ‘Community Acquired Pneumonia’ in India (2011)
- Member of European Respiratory Society & American Thoracic Society
- Speaker at the Annual conference of Association Of Physicians Of Gujarat & IMA on several occasions covering diverse topics like Pulmonary Embolism, Pulmonary Hypertension, and Sleep Disorders and Rational Use Of Antibiotics.
- Faculty at the National Conference on Allergy, Immunology and Asthma in 2008 where he spoke on the topic of Management of Asthma.
- Faculty at the the National Conference on Obesity in 2007, 2008, 2009 where he has spoken on – Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Respiratory Complications in morbid Obesity, and ICU management following Obesity Surgery.