Dr. Amit Shah
Consultant GastroSurgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery
- Received MRCSEd.
- MS General Surgery
- 15+ years of experience
- Dr. Amit has a keen interest in managing surgical cases (malignant and benign) related to GI tract and hepatobiliary system which includes pathology of liver, gall bladder, bile duct, pancreas and spleen.
- He has previously worked as a Consultant in Surgical Gastroenterology and HPB Surgeries at Parth Surgical Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Worked as a fellow in Post-Graduation program in Hepatobiliary Surgery, under which he had four traineeships in high profile European Hepatobiliary Pancreatic Surgery centers in France, UK and Belgium.
Fellowship and achievements
- Fellowship in Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery from Henri Bismuth Institute in France.
- Participated in the 8th World Congress of IHPBA, March’08 in Mumbai, India.
- Participated in the International Workshop on Pancreato-Biliary Endoscopy - AIG, Hyderabad, October’16.
- Published “Paraduodenal Hernia, SMA Syndrome, Duodenal Diverticula, Primary Duodenal Neoplasm, Duodenal NET” - Surgical Gastroenterology, 3rd edition, 2020 (715-737).