Dr. Amir Sanghvi
Consultant OrthopedicBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Joint Replacement
- MS Orthopaedics
- 20+ years of Experience
- Performed 2500+ Knee Replacement Surgeries
- 1500+ Hip Replacement Surgeries
- He specializes in Knee and Hip Replacement Surgery. He has a particular interest in Unicondylar Knee Replacement Surgery (Partial Knee Replacement).
- He additionally has a vast experience in Revision Hip and Knee Replacement Surgeries.
- Dr Amir Sanghvi is a part of Shree Orthocare Associate, which manages Joint Replacement, Tertiary Trauma and Orthopaedics Department at KD Hospital.
- He has worked as an Assistant Professor at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad from year 1999 to 2000.
- Worked as a Consultant Orthopaedics Surgeon at Satellite Orthopaedics Hospital and Research Centre operating on various trauma cases and Joint Replacement surgeries.
- He was a faculty and organizer for Live Joint Replacement Conference JIS CON-2014, which was first of its kind in Gujarat.
Fellowship & Achievements
- Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Shekhar Agrawal and Dr. Maheshwari at Parmanand Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Ray Randelle, John Flynn Hospital, Australia
- Joint Replacement Fellowship at Liverpool Hospital, Sydney, Australia
- Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Alfred Tria at Robertwood Johnson Hospital, New Jersey, USA
- Revision Hip Joint Replacement Fellowships with Dr. Luca Marega, Brescia, Italy
- Joint Replacement Fellowship in UK at Huddersfield and Nottingham.
- Completed Oxford University Knee Course, Mumbai, India
- Cadaveric Workshop for Hip Surface Replacement at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok, Thailand
- Advance Cadaveric Workshop on Revision Hip and Knee at Chulalongkorn University, Bangkok
- Visited Germany and worked with Dr. Haiko Graichen for Revision Knee Replacement Surgery
- Attended Asia Pacific Joint Replacement Conference, Goa, India
- Attended Asia Pacific Joint Replacement Conference, Gold Coast, Australia
- Trauma and Spine Conference by Piramal Knowledge Academy at Cairo, Egypt