Dr. Suhani Patel
Consultant Emergency MedicineBook An Appointment
- 3+ years of Experience
- Dr Suhani Patel is experienced in all lifesaving interventions such as Endotracehal Intubation, Needle Decompression, Tube Thoracostomy, IV cannulation, Central Venous Catheter placement, etc
- She is a certified Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) provider from American Heart Association
- She is also a certified Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) provider from American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Currently working as a Consultant Emergency Medicine at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- She has completed National Trauma Management Course (26/9/2015-27/9/2015) organized by Academy of Traumatology, India and International Association for Surgery of Trauma and Intensive Care (IATSIC).
- Completed Training workshop on Essentials of Emergency Ultrasound). (21/12/2015-23/12/2015) organized at Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
- Completed National Disaster Preparedness Course for Hospitals. (27/2/2016-28/2/2016) organized by Academy of Traumatology, India, British Council and British High Commission
Conferences & Seminars
- Speaker & Trainer at NURSICON 2022 at KD Hospital Ahmedabad.
- ACES 2018 case based discussion: as faculty
- WACEM, Colombo, Sri Lanka - 2017- Poster Presentation and clinical case presentation
- Research paper presentation INDUSEM, Bengaluru - 2016 - Poster Presentation, and clinical case presentation INDUSEM, New Delhi - 2015
- EMPACT 2015 workshop at Ahmedabad.
- Diabetes Conference at IIMA