Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Dr. Shachi Joshi
Consultant Obstetrics & GynaecologyBook An Appointment
- MS Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- MRCOG (UK)
- 5+ years of Experience
- Certified Obstetrician and Gynaecology with experience in advanced labour ward skills, maternal medicine, urogynaecology, ultrasound, laparoscopy and aesthetic Gynaecology.
- Hysterectomy operations including abdominal, vaginal and laparoscopic routes.
- Tubal recanalization and transvaginal transfixations.
- Assisting Vaginoplasty operations including Laparoscopic and Open route.
- Currently working as Consultant Obstetrics & Gynaecology at KD City Centre.
- Oral poster presentation in United Kingdom Continence Society, 26th annual conference, Manchester on Obstetric Anal Sphincter Injuries.
- Jalpa U Shah, Dr Sushma R Shah, Dr Megha S Patel, Dr Shashwat Jani, Shachi Joshi. "Study of Advances in Management of 68 Cases of Ectopic Gestation", International Journal of Science and Research (IJSR), Volume 4 Issue 11, November 2015, 2483 - 2486.
- Dissertation entitled “A Comparative Study Of The Role Of Hysterosalpingography And Endoscopy In The Evaluation Of Female Infertility” Jan 2016.
- Presented a Paper on “Hysteroscopic Evaluation Of Abnormal Uterine Bleeding” at CME Programme on“System Monitoring in Critical Care” held by AMC MET, at LG Hospital, India Sep 2014.
- Poster Presentation on “Abnormalities Of Placenta” at obstetric conference, organized by AOGS & SOGOG; awarded the Third Position Jan 2014.
- Research Project entitled “Spanning The Migrant Menace Related To Sexually Transmitted Diseases” carried out on 150 migrants.