Dr. Gopal Shah
Senior Consultant NeurosurgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Neurosurgery
- MCh Neurosurgery
- MS General Surgery
- Performed 5000+ neurosurgeries
- Experience of 17+ years
- Dr. Gopal has a keen interest in Epilepsy Surgery, Skullbase Surgery, Spinal Disorders, Vascular Surgery, Microneurosurgery, Brain & Spine Tumour, Head Injury and Trauma, Slip Disc Treatment as well as Endoscpic Brain Surgery.
- Currently working as Senior Consultant Neurosurgeon at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Previously worked as Associate Consultant at PD Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai.
- He is one of the Founders of Gujarat Brain and Spine Foundation in Ahmedabad.
Fellowship & Achievements
- Clinical Observer at Barrow Neurological Centre in Phoenix, USA in 2006.
- Clinical Fellow, Royal Melbourne Hospital, Melbourne, Australia from Jan’07 to Aug’08.
- Epilepsy Surgery Training from SCTIMST, Thiruwananthpuram from Nov’12 to Jan’13 followed by the same training at National Hospital, London, UK from Mar’13 to May’14.
- He aspires to establish the first ever “Comprehensive Epilepsy Centre” of Gujarat.