Dr. Darshil Shah
Consultant UrologistBook An Appointment
- MCh Urology (Gold Medal)
- MS General Surgery
- 9+ Years of Experience
- He has expertise in Minimal Invasive Urology (Endoscopic and Laparoscopic surgeries), Evaluation and Management for Male Infertility including Microscopic Surgeries, Male Sexual Disorders Management including Penile Prosthesis Implantation and Male Incontinence Management and Rehabilitation.
- Current : Consultant Urologist at KD Hospital.
Publications and Presentations
- Winner of the “Prof. Thanikachalam UroRadiology Quiz” TAPASUCON 2019, Courtallam
- Author of the publication “Transrectal Ultrasound (TRUS) Elastrography - Evaluating clinical implications to differentiate between benign and malignant lesion of prostate: a prospective observational study” (Shah D, Sai V, Ramasamy N, Thirunavukkarasu C, Kumaresan N. Int J Sci Stud 2020;8(3):64-67.)
- Author of the study “Persistent Mullerian Duct Syndrome – rare presentation in an elderly male” (Shah DS, Shah US, Kumaresan N. BMJ Case Rep2020;13:e234890. Doi:10.1136/bcr-2020-234890)
- Best poster - SZUSICON 2019, Coimbatore.
- He is the Reviewer for BMJ Case Reports Journal.