Dr. Ateet Sharma
Senior Joint Replacement SurgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Primary and Revision Knee Replacement Surgery
- MS Orthopaedics
- 20+ Years of Experience
- Performed 3000+ Replacement Surgeries
- Dr. Ateet has a particular interest in Primary & Revision Hip Replacement, Primary & Revision Knee Replacement, Unicondylar Knee Replacement and Shoulder Replacement surgeries.
- Currently working as a Senior Joint Replacement Surgeon at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- He is a part of Shree Orthocare Associate, which manages Joint Replacement, Tertiary Trauma and Orthopaedic Department at KD Hospital.
- Previously worked as an Assistant Professor at Civil Hospital, Ahmedabad from year 1999 to 2000.
- Also worked as a Full-time Consultant at Satellite Orthopaedic Hospital and Research Centre operating on various Joint Replacement surgeries.
- Worked as a visiting Joint Replacement Consultant at CIMS, Sterling and SAL Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Faculty and organizer for Live Joint Replacement Conference JIS CON-2014, which was the first of its kind in Gujarat.
Fellowship and achievements
- Fellowship in Primary and Revision Knee Replacement Surgery in Singapore, Bangkok & USA
- Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. N. Lo at Singapore General Hospital, Singapore in July, 2006
- Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Richarad Salzer and Dr. Asit Shah at Englewood Hospital, N.J., USA in March, 2008
- Knee and Shoulder Surgery Fellowship with Dr. Werner Siekmann and Andrew Werner at Hamburg, Germany in April, 2011
- Minimally Invasive Live Hip Surgery Course at Gwangju, Korea
- Revision Joint Replacement Fellowship with Dr. Heiko Gracien at Germany