Dr. Swapnil Borade
Consultant Emergency MedicineBook An Appointment
- DNB (Emergency Medicine)
- 2+ years of Experience
- Dr Swapnil Borade’s special areas of interest include Adult & Paediatric cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation, Surgical Cricothyroidotomy, Arterial Blood sampling, Ascitic Fluid tapping, initiation of Thrombolysis, Focused assessment Sonography in Trauma (FAST) and POCUS-USG Scan.
- Dr Swapnil Borade is currently working as a Full-Time Consultant in the Emergency Medicine Department at K.D Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- He has previously worked as a Consultant in the Emergency Medicine Department at KEM Hospital, Pune.
- Also, worked as Consultant in the Emergency Medicine Department at Deenanath Mangeshkar Hospital & Research Center, Pune.
- He has worked as a ER Resident in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore.
Publications & Presentations:
- An Observational study on common clinical presentations & outcome of hypertensive emergencies among adult patients
- Unilateral Painful ophthalmoplegia: a case of Tolosa Hunt Syndrome.
- Ascaris Lumbricoides infestation presenting solitary as Acute Urtica