Dr. Sushil Narang
Consultant GastroenterologistBook An Appointment
- DM Gastroenterology
- MD General Medicine
- 18+ years of Experience
- Performed 2000+ ERCP
- Dr. Sushil has keen interest in General Gastroenterology including inflammatory bowel disease, pancreaticobiliary disorders, GI cancer and disorders related to GI motility and physiology. He is an expert with advanced endoscopy and ERCP.
- He has previously worked as a Consultant (Gastroenterology) at BJ Medical College and Gujarat Cancer and Research Institute.
- Also, worked as a Visiting Gastroenterologist at SAL Hospital, Sterling Hospital, Medilink, Shalby Hospital, Global Hospital, DHS, and Sanjivani Hospital.
- He has also worked in the capacity of an Associate Professor in the Department of Gastroenterology at SVP Hospital and NHL Medical College.
Publications and Presentations
- Review article on “Post ERCP Pancreatitis: An Endoscopist’s Nightmare! - An Insight with Literature Review” J Liver Res Disord Ther. 2(5) 00036
- Published “Abdominal Tuberculosis: Revisited Post-Graduate Medicine 2011; Vol XXV: 427-439.
- Published “CREST Syndrome with anticentromere antibody positive with distal digital infarction” published in The Indian Practitioner ISSN 0019 - 6169 [The Ind. Pract. 2005; 58(11): 717-719]