Dr. Rutul Shah
Consultant Neurologist & EpileptologistBook An Appointment
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Epilepsy
- DM (Neurology)
- DNB (General Medicine)
- Management of Epilepsy & Pre surgical evaluation of Drug Refractory epilepsy.
- Management of stroke, dementia, demyelinating disorders, neuromuscular disease, Neuroinfections & Neurodegenerative Disorders.
- Scalp EEG’s prolonged VEEGs & invasive EEG monitoring.
- Advanced Epilepsy Imaging Analysis.
- Intraoperative ECOG Monitoring
- Performing nerve conduction studies, EMG & RNS.
Paper & Publications
- Study of clinical profile, prognosis and mortality in hypertensive intracerebral haemorrhage.
- Spatial cognition in Alzheimer’s, Frontotemporal dementia and Posterior cortical atrophy.
- Systemic inflammatory syndrome in COVID-19–SISCoV study: systematic review and meta-analysis.
- MOG antibody seropositive aseptic meningitis: A new clinical phenotype.
- HyPE study: hydroxychloroquine prophylaxis-related adverse events' analysis among healthcare workers during COVID-19 pandemic: a rising public health concern.
- EEG observations in probable sporadic CJD.
Awards and Achievements
- Secured a Silver medal in the national examination conducted by United Diabetes Forum, India in 2016.
- Topped the national exam ( All India Rank 1 ) for securing the admission in NIMHANS for DM Neurology Course, held in March 2018.
- Secured Grade A in clinical work and academics at NIMHANS including journal clubs, subject seminars and investigative procedures