Dr. Rutu Modh
Consultant OphthalmologyBook An Appointment
- MS Ophthalmology
- 3+ years of Experience
- More than 2000 Phaco Surgeries done
- Medical retina examination, Intra-vitreal injections, Vitreal aspiration and biopsy sampling, Assistance in Pars Plana Vitrectomy and Retinal Detachment repair surgeries.
- Penetrating keratoplasty (optical, tectonic, therapeutic), Intracameral injection of drugs, Pterygium Excision surgery with Conjunctival Auto-grafting Amniotic membrane grafting with limbal stem cell transplantation.
- Glaucoma examination, Performed Trabeculectomy and Filtration surgeries Tonometry, Gonioscopy, HRT III, OCT Optic disc cube and Perimetry, Trabeculectomy, and Laser iridotomy andlaser posterior capsulotomy.
- Dr Ritu Modh is currently working as Consultant in the Ophthalmology Department at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- She has previously worked as Consultant Ophthalmologist at Bhogilal Chunnilal Eye Clinic, Vasna, Ahmedabad which is a High volume centre for Comprehensive Ophthalmology OPD and cataract surgeries.
- She has worked as a Senior Resident in Ophthalmology Department at Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- She has done her Residency (3 years) at Shri C. H. Nagri Eye Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- She has recieved special training in Phacoemulsification Surgery from Bareja Eye Hospital, Ahmedabad & has also completed a Phacoemulsification Course from Lions Karnavati Shantaben Vishnubhai Patel Eye Hospital, Ognaj.
Publications & Presentations
- “Epidemiological study of diabetic retinopathy in western Indian population” in 42nd annual All Gujarat Ophthalmological conference.
- “A rare case report of post traumatic globe luxation” in 42nd annual All Gujarat Ophthalmological conference.
- “ Optic nerve head parameters as measured by confocal scanning laser (HRT3) in preperimetric glaucoma” in 43rd annual All Gujarat Ophthalmological conference.
- “Clinical outcome of corneal triple procedure in corneal opacity” in 43rd annual All Gujarat Ophthalmological conference.
- “A rare case report of post traumatic luxation of globe with optic nerve avulsion” in Indian Journal of Applied Research, May 2015 Volume 05 Issue 05 Page no. 5-6.