Dr. Vismit Joshipura
Consultant GastrosurgeonBook An Appointment
- DNB Surgical Gastroenterology
- MS General Surgery
- 10+ years of Experience
- Performed 500+ Gastro-Intestinal Surgeries
- Dr Vismit has keen interest in major gastrointestinal surgeries along with complex GI surgeries (more than 1500) including all the advanced laparoscopic surgeries and live donor liver transplants.
- He has worked as an Assistant professor in the Department of Surgery at P.D.U. Medical college in Civil Hospital, Rajkot.
- He previously worked as a Consultant Surgical Gastroenterologist at Gujarat Liver & Digestive Surgery Clinic
- He is a Founder of Vivaan Hospital in Ahmedabad and has associations with multiple corporate and trust hospitals of Ahmedabad.
Fellowship & Achievements
- Awarded fellowship in March 2008 in Laparoscopic and Robotic colorectal malignancy surgeries by Kyungpook National University, Daegu, S. Korea under Dr. G.S. Choi (World renowned Laparoscopic and Robotic colon and rectal surgeon)
- Invited peer reviewer by the Saudi Journal of Gastroenterology (Index journal) from September, 2009
- Invited peer reviewer by Surgical Laparoscopy Endoscopy & Percutaneous Techniques from March 2010.
- Winner Surgical Gastroenterology Quiz at 21st national conference of Indian Association of Surgical Gastroenterology at Jaipur on 15th October, 2011.