Dr. Tejaswini Sheth
Consultant AnaesthesiologyBook An Appointment
- DNB Anaesthesiology
- 10+ years of Experience
- Ability to provide safe and efficient cardiac, neuro, general and regional anaesthesia for both adult and paediatric patients.
- Well versed with ultrasound guided regional nerve blocks
- Insertion of Arterial, CVP or Swan-Ganz catheters and sound knowledge of analyzing their waveforms and functional hemodynamic monitoring and management.
- Experienced working at Surgical, medical, cardiac and trauma ICU
- Sound knowledge of ACLS, BLS, PALS and ATLS
- Currently working as Consultant Radiology at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Since 2012, Dr Tejaswini is working in the field of Anaethesiology & is experienced in Cardiac, Neuro, General and Regional Anaesthesia for both adult and Paediatric patients, etc.
Presentations & Publications
- Thesis on "Comparison of Dexmedetomidine versus Lignocaine for attenuating the hemodynamic response to laryngoscopy and intubation" in 2011.
- Paper presentation titled "Hypertropic Cardiomyopathy with Pregnancy - Anaesthetic management" at KISACON - 2010.
- Successfully completed ACLS and BLS provider course with curriculum of the AHA (American heart association).
- Part of case report publication in IJA, June 2009 - “CASE OF POSTHERPETIC NEURALGIA TREATED WITH TUNNELING EPINURAL”
- Presented paper in second National Conference of Problem Solvers for Better Health, Trivandrum (Dec 15th & 16th, 2003) - "SKILLS QUESTIONED", A study on confidence levels of Basic doctors in everyday clinical practice.
- Was part of "PARIVARTHANA" - an anti tobacco initiative (June 2003-July 2004), a collaborative endeavor of Dept. of Community Medicine, M S Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore & Health Action by People, Trivandrum with financial support from WHO.
- Have attented various medical camps organized by M S Ramaiah hospital (at Kaiwara) and Sri Sathya Sai Trust (at Muddenahalli & White field) - during 2003 & 2005.