Dr. Falguni Chudasama
Consultant Vitreo-retina SurgeonBook An Appointment
- Fellowship in Vitreous and Retina Surgery
- MS Ophthalmology
- 6+ years of Experience
- Medical retina examination with advance technologies involving optical coherence tomography, Fundus fluorescein angiography, Ultrasound etc.
- Vitreous biopsy.
- Retinal detachment surgeries by scleral buckle and pars plana Vitrectomy
- Cryopexy and laser photocoagulation for the treatment of retinal disorders
- Currently working as Consultant Vitreo-retina Surgeon at KD Hospital, Ahmedabad.
- Worked as Vitreo-Retina Surgeon at Centre for Sight Eye Hospital, Ahmedabad from January 2019 to 15th Aug 2020.
- Worked as Consultant Vitreo-retina Surgery at Contacare Eye Care (erstwhile Vasan Eye Care), Surat from Dec 2016 to July 2018 and then at the Ahmedabad Centre from July 2018 to December 2018.
- Worked as Vitreo Retina Consultant at Tej Eye Centre, Ahmedabad from September 2016 to November 2016.
- Completed Fellowship in Surgical and Medical Vitreo-Retina at Shree C.H. Nagri Eye Hospital (Ophthalmology Department of NHL Medical College, Ahmedabad) from August 2015 to August 2016.
Publications & Presentations
- “Ananlysis of cases of endonasal Dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) surgeries performed at a tertiary eye care centre” was published in International Journal of Scientific Research in vol. 06, Issue. 7, July-2017.
- “Comparison of outcome of Vitrectomy With & Without Internal Limiting Membrane peeling for Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment” — presented at AIOS Feb-2017.
- “Outcomes of Pars Plana Vitrectomy with or without silicone oil Endotemponade in cases of endophthalmitis” presented at GOS 2014.
- “Analysis of cases of dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR) surgeries performed at a tertiary eye care centre” presented at GOS 2014.
- “Community based population study of severity of diabetic retinopathy with associated risk factors” presented at ACOIN 2013 National CME.
- “To study the correlation between blood pH and visual outcome in patients of Alcohol hooch” presented at ACOIN 2013, National CME
- “Three rare cases of Progressive Subretinal Fibrosis & Posterior Uveitis Syndrome presented to a tertiary eye care centre” at GOS 2014.
- “A case series of Tuberculosis in Eye: Eight different cases” presented at GOS 2014
- “Rare cases of Progressive Subretinal Fibrosis & Posterior Uveitis Syndrome presented to Nagri Eye Hospital” at AIOS 2015.