A nurse/attendant will assist you in the discharge process which may take few hours to complete the process. Once your final bill is generated, you are expected to clear your dues by paying cash or by a credit/debit card. The nurse will hand over your discharge summary and belongings & will also explain the medications you need to continue after your discharge and any other follow-up instructions.
- When doctor advises for discharge, discharges to be entered in the system and in discharge process sheet
- To follow up with the doctor for writing discharge summary and to inform credit billing department.
- When discharge advised discharge brochure to be given to patient attendant and explain them the
- Total process time taken for discharge is 3 hours. It may extend in case of insurance.
- Case sheet to be sent for billing & pharmacy clearance should be sent to pharmacy
- Send original reports medicine box and stickers to credit billing dept., follow up with billing auditing & typing
- To keep informing the patient attendant regularly in case there is a delay in discharge process regularly
- Once the patient is discharged the feedback form is given and seek his/her valuable suggestions, explaining the patient about the importance of feed back
- In case of planned discharges, discharge summary is to be written one day before and kept ready